Speed4up.com is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") and other applicable intellectual property laws.
To file a copyright infringement notification with Speed4up.com, you will need to send an email that includes substantially the information required by and stated in Section 512(c)(3) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- Identify yourself as either: a) The owner of a copyrighted work(s), or b) A person "authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed." Include a physical or electronic signature.
- Identify the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identify the Content that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity and that is to be suspended or access to which is to be disabled, as well as information reasonably sufficient to permit Speed4up.com to locate the Content. Providing URLs are required to help us locate the Content.
- Provide contact information that is reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and a valid email address.
- State that you have a good faith belief that use of the Content in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law.
- State that the information in the notification is accurate and under penalty of perjury the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Send the infringement notice via email to email@example.com or complete form and send to me